Studies have shown that students who declare a major by their sophomore year in college have an increased probability of graduation.
Most students change their major at least once before graduation. During the first two years, many students are still learning about their interests and need more classes and experience before deciding.
Deciding on a Major
Concordia University's Catalog
- Browse through the different majors, minors, and program descriptions
- Meet the professors who develop and deliver the courses
- Ask them what characteristics a successful student in that major typically demonstrates
What Do You Want to Do for a Living?
- Consider choosing a major.
What Can I Do with This Major?
- Keep in mind your interests, skills, and values as you consider each option
Videos - Real Career Profiles by Major
What Can I Do With A Major In........