Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage you to have all documentation sent two weeks prior to the start of each fall or spring term. If you have any questions about the admissions process or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us.
Graduate students have the option to begin with or extend the Executive Coaching & Consultation Certificate or the Certificate in Organizational Leadership to the Master’s program for Executive Coaching and Consultation.
- One official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that shows your confirmed bachelor’s degree sent in a sealed envelope
- GPA of 3.00 or better
- A minimum of one professional reference
- Professional resume
- Written essay (2 pages, 500 words) addressing the following items:
- Personal, professional, and educational goals
- In your experience, what is the best way that a person grows or changes? You can add an example of a characteristic about yourself that you wanted to change and how you went about changing it.
- What interested you in applying to the Townsend Institute as opposed to other programs?