Todd’s experience in business, healthcare and healthcare administration spans more than 20 years. During that time he has served as the president and CEO of a multi-million dollar private national healthcare recruitment, human resources, and outsourcing firm for more than a decade, the vice president of a publically traded healthcare staffing and outsourcing firm, and in various other leadership positions including chief operating officer, regional vice president, regional director, and more.
Todd received his Masters of Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Administration from Northcentral University where he graduated in the top of his class. Additionally, Todd has a Masters of Education with a concentration in Organizational Leadership and has a Masters in Information Technology with a concentration in computer security and assurance.
In 2009 Todd decided to share his experiences with others through teaching and mentoring undergraduate, graduate, and certificate learners at a variety of universities and other institutions of higher learning. Todd is a dynamic educator focused on delivering content in a learner-centered environment, whether in person or online. Todd trains new faculty, prepares and presents continuing education modules for faculty, oversees and develops training courses, works on special initiatives including student retention, international projects, faculty improvement and mentoring, and more.
Todd has been teaching and developing courses at CUI since 2016 and works with both graduate and undergraduate students.
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- Me.D - Organizational Leadership
- Kane, R. T., Shaw, M. E., Pang, S., Salley, W., & Snider, J. B. (2016, January). Relationships among faculty training, faculty degree, faculty longevity, and student satisfaction in online higher education. Journal of Online Distance Learning Administration, 18(4).
- O’Bryan, A., Kane, T., & Shaw, M. (2013, April 29). Establishing an online professional development community to promote faculty engagement and excellence. Faculty Focus.
- Shaw, M. E., Walters, K. J., Kane, R. T., & Long, D. M. (2012). Online Course Activities: A Survey of Assignment and Assessment Types. In Learning Management System Technologies and Software Solutions: Tools and Applications. IGI Global.
- Kane, R. (2012). Career Management. School to Work Consortium. Colorado State University.
- King, W. & Kane, R. (2012). Live Session Course Enhancements. IGI Global. Stevens Henager College.
- Shaw, M., & Kane, R. T. (2011, July). Online Teaching Opportunities and Strategies! The Missouri Distance Learning Association Annual Conference. Springfield, MO.
- Shaw, M., & Kane, R. T. (2011, April). Teaching Online and Loving It! The United States Distance Learning Association National Conference. St. Louis, MO.
- Kane, T. (2010). Removing Obstacles to Student Success. Stevens Henager College- Faculty Best Practices, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Kane, T (2010). Staffing gets a partner. San Antonio Medicine (SAM), 63 (9).
- Bradley, C., Talbott, B., Kane, R.T. (2010). Online Discussion Strategies: Build Critical Thinking and Online Community. Ozarks Technical Community College, Springfield, MO.
- Braun, N. & Kane, T (2010). The future of management. The Journal of Business Management and Entrepreneurship (JOBME), 1 (8).
- Walters, K., Shaw, M.E., Lessard, D., & Kane, R.T. (2010). Innovative Professional Practices, Synergy, and eCollaboration. The eLearning Institute 2010 Virtual Conference.
- Shaw, M. E., & Kane, R. T. (2010). Distance Learning Course Activities and Assessments. Missouri Distance Learning Association Conference, Springfield, MO.
- Shaw, M. E., & Kane, R. T. (2009). Distance Learning Course Activities. The Fifteenth Sloan-C International Conference on Online Learning, "The Power of Online Learning: Opportunities for Tomorrow.” Orlando, FL.
- Kane, R. T. (2008). Industry Roundtable. Staffing Industry Analyst Healthcare Staffing Summit, "Breaking the Ten Million Dollar Barrier”. San Francisco, CA.
- Kane, R. T. (2007). Expert Panel. Staffing Industry Analyst. Healthcare Staffing Summit, "Organizing & Operating for Growth”. Chicago, IL.