I am a student. Can I have a printer in my dorm room?
- Yes, but only if it is hooked up with a USB cable. Network-capable printers must have the WiFi settings disabled. This will greatly improve your computer network speeds in the dorms.
I am a student. Where can I print on campus?
- Pay-to-print systems are available for students in the Grimm Hall PC lab and the library.
I am an employee. How do I connect to a printer?
- Instructions on installing a printer.
- Faxes sent to Concordia employees will appear in their CUI email.
I am trying to install a printer on my personal computer, but it is not working. Why is this?
- University printers may only be accessed by university computers.
How do I send/receive a fax?
How do I scan a document using campus printers?
- Employees should contact ITS (949-214-3175, [email protected]) in order to be added to a scanner along with being shown how to scan (this procedure may vary by device.)
Can students set up printers in their dorm rooms?
- Printers connected using USB cables are allowed in the dorms, but wireless printing is not. They are known to cause interference with the connectivity and performance of the campus wireless network. We are happy to provide USB cables to those who may need one (please visit our office in Admin 209 to pick one up).
How do I pay for printing in the library or Grimm Hall PC lab?
- You may pay for printing by loading money on your ID card in the library. Please speak with the library staff if you have any questions about this process.
- If you have problems loading money, please contact ITS for assistance (949-214-3175, [email protected]).
Where can I have large, color, or complex print jobs fulfilled?