Women's Faith & Friendship Connection
Annual Brunch & Boutique
Saturday, November 3, 2018
THANK YOU very much for being part of the Women’s Faith & Friendship Brunch and Boutique on Saturday, November 3, 2018, at the Hilton Orange County in Costa Mesa. All of the proceeds of the event went to the student scholarship fund at Concordia University. Thank you for your continued prayers and support!
Highlights of the day:
- Almost 400 guests, ranging in age from 15 to 90, enjoyed a day of fun, fellowship and laughter.
- Our wonderful mistress of ceremonies was Pamela Wheeler, a Concordia University Irvine Foundation Trustee
- Carrying out the theme, “Joy in Every Season,” speaker Jana Alayra, captivated the audience. Her message was filled with music, laughter and inspiration, giving women hope and joy, through God, for every season of their life.
- The creative dining tables were decorated by 38 volunteer hostesses. Themes ranged from Thanksgiving to Christmas to the Gala of Stars, and everything in between!
- Concordia University alumna and adjunct faculty member, Gretchen Sheetz ’14, astounded the audience with her beautiful harp music, closing with a Thanksgiving hymn.
- Guests enjoyed the boutique that featured 39 vendors with a wide array of items for their shopping pleasure.
Special thanks to the members of the Steering Committee:
Noel Fairchild ’96, Sue Fleischli, Linda Friend, Haley Marrujo ’14, MBA ’15, Susan Holmes, Barbara Manske, Pat Olsen, Karrie Preasmyer ’04, Joanne Roeder, Leah Roney, Kathy Rossow, Tamara Sauer ’02, MA ’18, Grace Saldana, Joyce Serocke, Debbie Weinert, LaVeda Carter
For questions regarding this event and more information on how to become a vendor, please contact Grace Saldaña at email@example.com or (949) 214-3185.