President's Advisory Council
The President's Advisory Council (PAC) is a group of senior-level business, educational and community leaders who advise University President Kurt Krueger in furthering Concordia University's strategic position as an educational leader in southern California.
- Jeff Armour, Owner, Armour Properties
- Robert W. Bein, Chairman Emeritus, RBF Consulting
- James Bergman, Special Limited Partner, Cardinal Partners
- Phillip Chang, Founder / President, Yogurtland
- Steven Choi, California Assemblyman, 68th District
- Steve Churm, Chief Communications Officer, FivePoint
- Gary Clark, Principal, Clark & Associates
- Ronn Cornelius, Co-founder/Principal, Montauk TriGuard Funds
- Pamela Curry, President, PC Accounting
- Jeff Dahlgren, Chairman, Airtech International
- William Dahlgren, President, Airtech International
- Michael Danzi, Chairman & CEO, Legacy Pharmaceuticals
- Fernando Eiroa, CEO, Palace Entertainment Group
- Garth Flint, Chairman, Beacon Pointe Advisors
- Michael W. Gibbons, President/Founder, Fairmont Capital Inc.
- Scharrell Jackson, CFO/CAO, Squar, Milner, Peterson, Miranda & Williamson, LLP
- Alice Lei, Founder, Asian Women Entrepreneurs
- Ed Lohr IV, Carnevale & Lohr, Inc.
- Guy Marsala, Past President, EZ Lube, LLC
- Philip Paul, Chairman Emeritus, Paul Capital
- Ruben A. Smith, Managing Shareholder, Alvarado Smith
- Walter Straub, Former Chairman, President & CEO, Rainbow Technologies
- Stephen E. Thorne IV, President, Pacific Dental Services, Inc.
- Daniel Walker, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Woody Young, President, California Clock Company
- Stephen Christensen, Dean, School of Business and Executive Vice President for External Relations
- H.E. Durbin II '93, Ex Officio, CUI Trustee Chair, Executive, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Tim Jaeger, Executive Vice President for University Advancement
- Kurt J. Krueger, President, Concordia University Irvine
- Elmer Gooding, Retired Professor/Administrator, Arizona State University