Apply psychology to the workplace. Earn your B.S. degree in Organizational Psychology.
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology is an applied psychology degree integrating scientific study from both the behavioral sciences and business.
The program provides students the exposure, experience, and expertise that give them a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
In a convenient 18-month format, classes meet 1 night a week for 5 weeks, with 1-2 hours a week online.
It’s All About You, If...
- You have the life-long goal of earning a college degree.
- You want to advance your career.
- You want to increase your earning potential.
- You want to be respected for your experience.
- You want to make a difference in your world.
As a graduate of the Organizational Psychology program:
- You will understand major concepts, theoretical perspectives and current trends in Organizational Psychology.
- You will learn to identify organizational challenges and create effective interventions.
- You will understand how organizational psychology fills the gap between curiosity and understanding.
- You will be able to see beyond current day solutions and anticipate the needs of tomorrow’s organizations.
- You will be able to communicate your thinking clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- You will be a thought leader in your organization.
- You will be prepared to pursue a post-graduate degree.
Learn more about how the Concordia OP program can help you achieve your personal, academic and professional goals in life. Contact the Academic Director, Dr. Chip Espinoza, at email@example.com or (949) 214-3481.