Apply psychology to the workplace. Earn your B.S. degree in Organizational Psychology.
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology is an applied psychology degree integrating scientific study from both the behavioral sciences and business.
The program provides students the exposure, experience, and expertise that give them a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
In a convenient 18-month format, classes meet 1 night a week for 5 weeks, with 1-2 hours a week online.
It’s All About You, If...
- You have the life-long goal of earning a college degree.
- You want to advance your career.
- You want to increase your earning potential.
- You want to be respected for your experience.
- You want to make a difference in your world.