Come join us for an exclusive two-day event and experience what it's like to be a Concordia University Eagle!
- Meet our faculty and students as you explore the wonderful academic majors that are available to you.
- Learn more about financial aid and scholarships.
- Interact with our current students in a series of fun and exciting events.
- Attend our inspiring worship services.
- Take a campus tour and see what the beautiful Concordia University Irvine campus has to offer you as a future student.
The Overnight Dorm Experience
Seniors, grab your sleeping bag and pillow and spend a night in one of our dorms. The Overnight Dorm Experience is designed to give you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends with students who share your same interests.
The Overnight Dorm Experience will be open to the first 100 registrants. All those confirmed to stay overnight will receive a separate confirmation email from our Admissions Events Team. Once you have received your confirmation email from the Admissions Events Team, please print and fill out the Overnight Guest Form and the Liability Form and bring these documents with you at check-in on event day.
Once you have received your confirmation email from the Admissions Events Team, please print and fill out the Overnight Guest Form and the Liability Form and bring these documents with you at check-in on event day. Please do not send these forms to the Admissions Office.
Parents & Guests
Parents and guests are encouraged to attend dinner and the welcome ceremony on Thursday night. Parents and guests are also welcome to attend breakfast and all events on Friday. However, to give your student the opportunity to connect with our current students, all festivities following the "Parents' Dismissal" are reserved solely for the high school seniors.