Graduate Learning Outcomes (GLOs)
CUI graduates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Generate scholarly research on problems and issues in their field of study.
- Integrate knowledge and skills from current research, scholarship, and/or techniques in their field with other disciplines.
- Apply standards of ethics informed by Christian teachings as they fulfill their vocations as leaders within society.
- Elucidate disciplinary knowledge and findings in professional and academic contexts through written, oral, and digital media.
- Balance Christian perspectives, evidence-based decision making, logical thinking, and consideration of human potential to take appropriate actions that advance their field.
- Assess and develop cogent positions on significant issues in their field to respond to diverse needs in their respective communities.