Skip to Main Content

Liberal Studies Major

Study Abroad Concentration

School of Education


A minimum of 12 units of college level coursework are to be completed at a university outside of the USA and Canada. Individual study abroad courses to be determined in association with the selected study abroad program. Please see the Office of Global Programs for details on study abroad programs. Keep in mind, only one course may apply to both the requirements necessary in the Liberal Studies Major Core and the Study Abroad concentration.

Back to top