Tuition & Financial Aid
Let us help you find the answers. Our financial aid counselors will be happy to meet with you to evaluate your specific situation and discuss financial aid opportunities and strategies to obtain your B.S. degree. Concordia is well known for its individualized attention. We are here to help!
Financial Aid Eligibility for RN to BSN:
- Students are eligible for the Federal Direct Stafford loans:
- Juniors and Seniors are eligible for up to $7500 an academic year for dependent students and $12,500 an academic year for independent students.
- Pell Grant for RN to BSN students with no prior bachelor's degree can be eligible.
- Cal Grant for RN to BSN students with no prior bachelor's degree can be eligible.
- Excellence in Nursing Scholarship of $4,000 is distributed during your 'Core Nursing Coursework' over six terms (13 courses) when you maintain continuous enrollment in the program.
- Dual enrolled students will receive a tuition discount per credit, and may take up to 9 units. Once fully admitted you are eligible for the Excellence in Nursing Scholarship of $3,820 is distributed during your 'Core Nursing Coursework' over six terms (12 courses) when you maintain continuous enrollment in the program.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and Spring 2019
Awarding of Financial Aid and Electronic Award Notification:
Once your financial aid package is completed, an Electronic Award notification will be sent to your Eagles email account. To review your award, you must log in to MyRecords using your Student ID number and your MyRecords login PIN*. Once you log in click on My Financial Aid, then My Overall Financial Aid Status then select the applicable academic year. Click on the highlighted Awarded, and then click on the tab Accept Award Offer. Your award will indicate the types and amounts of aid you are eligible to receive. Review your award carefully, click on what you accept and/or decline, then submit. If you are a first time Federal Direct Stafford Loan borrower at CUI, you will need to complete Online Entrance Counseling and electronically sign the Loan Agreement (MPN). To learn more about Federal Direct Stafford Loans visit studentaid.ed.gov/types/loans, and information is also provided in your MyRecords account under Special Messages.
*Your temporary PIN is your birthday (MMDDYY). You will be prompted to change your PIN and enter a security question and answer. Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters and may contain both letters and numbers.
Although there is no specific deadline for Nursing students, students should apply no later than 30 days prior to the end of the semester.