Seven reasons to choose CUI
- Nationally ranked core curriculum that teaches critical thinking skills.
- Over 35 majors in the sciences, arts, business and education.
- Wide variety of international education programs.
- Supportive family-like environment with one-on-one faculty mentoring.
- Orange County offers a dynamic business and academic research environment.
- Irvine is the safest city of its size in the U.S. and number one best city to live in (per FBI/OC Register).
- Cultural opportunities on and off campus-conveniently close to Disneyland, Hollywood, beaches, and world-class shopping, museums and cultural sites.
Learn how far you can go. Start here.
Your academic journey begins in Irvine, California.
Concordia University, Irvine is known for providing a challenging education with a global focus, rigorous core curriculum, and excellent international student services. International students are not separated, but integrated into our campus of 3,500 students. You'll enjoy a family-like environment, one-on-one support, and attention from faculty and staff.
We're a private Christian liberal arts university, where students are encouraged to grow intellectually, ethically, and spiritually (being a Christian is not a requirement to enroll). Our small, innovative learning communities link required courses in fields such as mathematics and philosophy in a way that nurtures critical thinking skills.
World-Class Learning Opportunities
CUI students enjoy a variety of learning opportunities including the Global Village Living Learning Community and Global Citizens Club (for students wishing to learn about other cultures), culture festivals, global service learning trips, plus exchange and study-abroad opportunities with other universities around the world.
Concordia is located in the coastal community of Irvine, California -recognized by the F.B.I. as the safest city of its size in the U.S. (14 years in a row) and ranked 1st among the country's best places to live by OC Register. Orange County is also a dynamic hub of business and academic research, conveniently close to many cultural and educational activities in the Los Angeles area.