With the exception of NTHL 101 and NTHL 201/202, students may transfer all required support course units from coursework already completed at a regionally accredited institution. Coursework will be evaluated for transferability at the time of application.
- Chemistry (with lab) - 4 units
- General Psychology - 3 units
- Introduction to Sociology or Cultural Anthropology - 3 units
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology (birth to death)* - 3 units
- Nutrition* - 3 units
- Pharmacology - 2 units
- Statistics (must be taken before NURS 405: Nursing Research) - 3 units
- NTHL 101: Foundations of Christian Theology *† - 3 units
- NTHL 201 or 202: Old Testament/New Testament*† - 3 units
* Offered 100% online at CUI
† Must be completed at CUI
**Coursework will be evaluated for transferability at the time of application.