I would like to thank the students, faculty and staff of Concordia University for welcoming Bon Appétit to campus as your food service provider. At Bon Appétit, we believe food service on a college campus serves a much larger purpose than simply sustenance. Dining halls are gathering places. Breaking bread together helps to create a sense of community and comfort. We recognize the important role we fill at Concordia and take great care to honor our position on-campus. We show this care in our operations every day by...
- Cooking food from scratch with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Serving a wide variety of menu items at each meal, each day keeping things fresh, fun, and interesting
- Serving great tasting, authentic and nutritious food that exceeds the expectations of vegetarian, vegan, and international diners
- Taking our role in the community seriously and making socially responsible purchasing decisions in regards to produce, seafood, coffee and disposable plates and service-ware
- Providing opportunities for all our employees, including student workers, to develop their potential and abilities
The Bon Appétit approach is a simple one. It's about caring enough to serve great food. Everything we believe and everything we do--all of our company's core values--are based on creating places where students, faculty and staff can come together for great food and camaraderie.
If you would like more information on Bon Appétit, including our history, other clients we serve and more detail about our commitment to social responsibility, please visit our website at www.bamco.com.
Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.
Chief Executive Officer
Bon Appétit Management Company