2015 - Volume 12, Issue 12
Follow CUI/"Like" CUI
In This Issue...
- Family Weekend Schedule
- Hiring Eagles!
- Events Calendar
- Athletic News
- Career Opportunities
Homecoming & Family Weekend
Join us January 29-31, 2016 for Homecoming & Family Weekend!
- Chapel Service: 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch*: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Visit a Class (Registration Required)
- Men’s Volleyball: 7:00 p.m. vs. Princeton
- Pride & Prejudice: 7:30 p.m.
- Brunch*: 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Bookstore Open
- Family Pops Concert: 11:00 a.m.
- Family Carnival: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Alumni Baseball Game: Noon
- Alumni Softball Game: Noon
- Hall of Fame Induction: 2 p.m.
- Homecoming Chapel Service: 3 p.m.
- Alumni Tailgate: 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner*: 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Women’s Basketball: vs CBU 5:30 p.m.
- Men’s Basketball: vs CBU 7:30 p.m.
- School of Business Open House: 6 to 8 p.m.
- Pride & Prejudice: 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Alumni Reception: 9 p.m.
- Family Brunch*: 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pride & Prejudice: 2 p.m.
* denotes the Grimm Student union will be open for service during these hours.
Are you looking to hire top talent with Concordia values that you can trust? Look no further than Concordia University Irvine! Visit the CUI Career Center to post jobs for students and alumni to see. Also, if you happen to be looking for work the HR Portal is a great place to look for opportunities. If you have any questions about hiring Eagles or are looking for additional resources, please the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUI Homecoming & Family Weekend!
January 29-31, 2016
See details above
Dr. Gary Chapman - The Five Love Languages
Monday, February 29, 2016
Join us on Leap Day for Senior Fest
with Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages
Athletics – Eagles Soaring
Click on the links to read more about your favorite Eagles Sport!
Home games during the Christmas Break include Basketball on December 29 and 30. Men's Volleyball will face UCI Anteaters down the street at UCI on December 30.
For the latest athletics information and schedules, visit www.cuieagles.com.
CUI Employment Opportunities
Do you know someone with the skills and talents to help CUI reach its goals? Please help us spread the word and share our current staff employment openings. For a full listing and our fillable application form, please visit http://www.cui.edu/HR.
Full Time Positions:
- Administrative Assistant - Department of Student Success
- Customer Care Technician
- Assistant Director of Instructional Design
- Graduate and Adult Admissions Counselor - School of Education
- Resident Director, Assessment and Care Committee (ACC) Case Manager
- Major Gifts Officer
- Payroll Specialist
- Director of Alumni & Family Relations
Part Time Positions:
- Campus Safety Officer
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni & Family Relations
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 949-214-3178
Office of Alumni and Family Relations
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
Click here if you want to learn more about giving to CUI.
Click here to unsubscribe from this list.
Click here to update subscription preferences.