Stationery Ordering Guide
How It Works
- We will submit 2 orders per year; one due July 13th and the next due January 30th.
- In the 6 months leading up to that time, orders may be placed through the website at any time. Place as many as you like throughout the 6 month period.
- Your order will not be processed and printed until that bi-annual due date comes, so make sure to anticipate 6 months of supplies for each order (though you can make changes to your order at any time before the due date).
Placing Your Order Online
Easy, Efficient...Borderline Fun.
- Navigate to www.nationsprint.com/clients/concordia.
- Login. Your username is your Concordia email address (all lowercase) and your password is your first name's initial + your last name (all lowercase). For example, Marty Eagle will enter "email@example.com" and "meagle."
- Click Begin a New Order.
- Enter information for the person ordering the product. Click Continue.
- Choose which department will foot the bill and approve the order. Click Continue to Select Items.
- Choose any stationery from the categories of Letters, Envelopes, and Other.
- Enter the quantity you'd like and click Add to Cart.
- Now select the departments whose contact information you would like printed onto your custom stationery and click Proof Your Items. Don't worry - you can add more items to your cart before you checkout!
- After you have approved your item, either continue shopping or Checkout.
- Verify the info for the quantities and the requester are correct and then click Continue to Checkout.
- Verify info for the billing and click Next.
- Verify info for the item, the "bill to," and the "ship to" (last verification - promise!) and click Send Order. Your order will now be sent for approval or denial from the "billed to" department. (See Stationery Approval Guide if you are an approver.)
Cancel or Edit an Order
- To cancel your order:
To edit your order: have your order number ready and contact Courtney Van Laar (see below).
- Option 1: Contact the person/department to whom you sent the approval request (this will be the persona handling payment) and ask them to simply deny the order.
- Option 2: Contact Courtney Van Laar (see below).
Congratulations! You have mastered the stationery ordering system!
Need assistance? Call Courtney Van Laar at (949) 214-3566 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Guide as PDF