Group Study Room Policies
Need a place for your study group to hit the books? The Library has 5 study rooms available for checkout! Make sure to bring your ID and at least one other person to the circulation desk, and we will check out the room to you.
- Group Study Rooms (Rms. LA 103, 105, 107, 109) are a service of the Library.
- Study Rooms are available for group study sessions and discussions related to academic courses. They are not intended for meetings, conferences, training, office hours or personal use.
- Group Study Rooms are only available to Concordia students, and they must be checked out.
- Students wanting to use the Group Study Rooms must show a current Concordia ID card (or in some instances such as graduate students—a picture ID and E# are acceptable).
- There are NO advanced reservations accepted for Group Study Rooms. The only exclusion is reservations made for library and university events.
- There is a two-hour time limit per group except when no one is waiting.
- Group Study Rooms may not be used to store things (i.e. backpacks, computers). Leaving a group study room briefly to look for materials is okay; however, leaving for longer periods of time will result in the student being asked to vacate the room when they return.
- No food or drinks (except water bottles) are allowed.
- Conference rooms are intended for USE BY 2 OR MORE PERSONS. They will not be checked out to individuals.