About IT Services
Thank you for visiting the IT Services page. Let us take the opportunity to introduce you to our department and what we do.
What does IT services do for you?
IT Services at Concordia University is responsible for managing, maintaining, and assisting with a wide range of systems and services on campus. We also manage user accounts and passwords for most of these services. This includes all of the following:
| Internet Connectivity
|| Computer Lab Computers (Mac/PC)
| Wireless Internet
|| Eagles Gmail
|| Classroom Instructor Computers
|| Staff/Faculty Email
|| Staff/Faculty Computers
| Self-Service Password Tool
|| Library Database Access
|| Phone System
Other Questions or IT Services Assistance
If you have questions or need assistance for any of the systems above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Email: ITS@cui.edu
- Phone: 949.214.3175 (extension 3175 from on campus)
- Online Help Request: http://www.cui.edu/it
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions Section
Visit Us In Our Office
We are located in the Administration building on the second floor in Suite 220 at the end of the hall.
You are welcome to come and visit us in the IT Services offices to request assistance, or just to say hello.
Our regular Summer office hours are:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 6:00pm
- Saturday from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday from 1:00pm - 7:00pm
Special Hours During Holidays
Independence Day Hours
- Wednesday, July 3rd: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Thursday, July 4th: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Phone & email support only, no walk-in support)
- Friday July 5th: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Meet the IT Services Staff
Here are the staff members that make up your IT Services Department.
You can also contact any of us through the IT Services Help Desk by calling 949.214.3175 or emailing ITS@cui.edu