President's Advisory Council
The President's Advisory Council is a group of senior-level business, educational and community leaders who advise President Kurt Krueger in furthering Concordia University's strategic position as an educational leader in southern California.
- Mr. Jeff Armour, Principal, Armour Properties
- Mr. Robert W. Bein, Chairman Emeritus, RBF Consulting
- Mr. James Bergman, Special Limited Partner, Cardinal Partners
- Mr. Charles A. Brewer III, CEO, C. Brewer Company
- Dr. Steven Choi, Mayor, City of Irvine
- Mr. Steve Churm, Vice President, Orange County Register and Freedom Communications
- Mr. Ronn Cornelius, Co-founder/Principal, Montauk TriGuard Funds
- Mrs. Pamela Curry, President, PC Accounting
- Mr. Jeff Dahlgren, Chairman, Airtech International
- Mr. William Dahlgren, President, Airtech International
- Mr. Michael Danzi, Vice Chair, Chairman & CEO, Legacy Pharmaceuticals
- Mr. Garth Flint, Chairman, Beacon Pointe Advisors
- Mr. Thomas Gephart, Chairman, Ventana Global Ltd.
- Mr. David Holder, Principal, Holder Associates
- Ms. Scharrell Jackson, CFO/CAO, Squar, Milner, Peterson, Miranda & Williamson, LLP
- Mr. Jim Klein, Chairman & CEO, Klein Companies
- Mr. Ed Lohr IV, Carnevale & Lohr, Inc.
- Mr. Guy Marsala, Chief Administrative Officer, American Career College
- Mr. Philip Paul, Chairman Emeritus, Paul Capital
- Mr. Walter Straub, Former Chairman, President & CEO, Rainbow Technologies
- Mr. Stephen E. Thorne IV, President, Pacific Dental Services, Inc.
- Mr. Daniel Walker, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Mr. Woody Young, President, California Clock Company
- Dr. Kurt J. Krueger, President, Concordia University Irvine
- Mr. Stephen Christensen, Executive Vice President for External Relations
- Mr. Tim Jaeger, Executive Vice President for University Advancement
- Mr. David Leichtfuss, Chair, Board of Trustees; President, Broadview Mortgage
- Mr. Craig W. Olson, Chair, Board of Regents; Former President, Fresh Start Bakeries