The 25th Anniversary Eagle Golf Classic
Thank you for your participation in the 25th Anniversary Eagle Golf Classic. It was a fabulous day of golf, food and fellowship—and the proceeds of $75,000 went to help the students at Concordia University Irvine.
Special thanks to the following people who made the day very special
- The Borland Family and Healing Heroes Ministries for their 25th Anniversary Commemorative sponsorship
- Eagle Sponsors: Alsop & Associates and Bon Appetit Management Co.
- Dinner Sponsor: Law Offices of Patrick Stacker
- Golf Ball Box Sponsor: Ayres Hotels of Southern California
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Topaz Systems, Inc.
- Birdie Sponsor: Aramark Management Services
- All of the par and tee sponsors
- Food station hosts throughout the course:
- Chick-fil-A—Peter and Alyssa Brakke ‘04
- The Pint House in Orange—Dan Ventura
- Gina’s Pizza in Irvine
- Bon Appetit—Kevin Callahan and Cecilia Wong
- First place tournament winners were James Harbour, Frank Alvarez, Jaime Jaquez and Ken Ammann
- Senior foursome winners were Walt Straub, Rick Brownback, Al Weingartner and Park Bock
- And special thanks to the planning committee: Mike Borland, Curt Cattau, Scot Klein ’05, Jason Neben ’94, Mo Roberson and Bret Taylor
Special Thanks to our 2014 Sponsors
For more information contact Grace Saldana at (949) 214-3185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from Previous Tournaments