Stationery Approver Guide
How the Whole Process Works
Someone creates order → Approval → Office of Business gives PO Number → Andrew at Main Graphics receives it and waits until our bi-annual printing dates to click "print."
About Bi-Annual Printing Dates
- We will submit 2 orders per year; one due August 13th and the next due January 30th.
- In the 6 months leading up to that time, orders may be placed through the website at any time. Place as many as you like throughout the 6 month period.
- Your order will not be processed and printed until that bi-annual due date comes, so make sure to anticipate 6 months of supplies for each order (though you can make changes to your order at any time before the due date).
How to Approve an Order Online
- When someone in your department makes a stationery order, you will receive an email from Andrew from Main Graphics. (Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your contacts so it doesn't go to spam!) Follow the link in the email to get things started.
- At the approval page, you can update quantities, edit content (i.e. any contact information being printed), preview the items ordered, and approve or deny the order.
Review all materials on the page, scroll to the bottom, and click "Submit Decision." The next screen will confirm your approval or denial, as well as show you any orders still waiting for your approval.
Congratulations: You are a Concordia University Stationery Approval Master.
- If you update the quantity, make sure to click the "update" button, or your change will not be applied.
- Do not enter anything for the PO Number; that section is for the business office only. They will access it separately.
Need assistance? Call Courtney Van Laar at (949) 214-3566 or email her at email@example.com.
Download Guide as PDF