Training & Documentation Resources
IT Services has a variety of training resources available for Students, Staff, and Faculty for the majority of the systems and resources that we offer.
In the sections below are links to the resources for each of these items. If you do not see materials for items you need assistance with, or would like to request additional materials, please feel free to contact us. Email ITS@cui.edu, call (949) 214-3175, or visit our offices in Admin Suite 220.
Student Resources for Blackboard:
Faculty Resources for Blackboard:
Eagles Gmail "Google" Resources:
These are resources for Faculty and Staff INB users. For students, please visit the "Help" option in MyRecords
- On-Demand Subscription Library
If you need access to the On-Demand Subscription Library, please contact IT Services by emailing ITS@cui.edu
- Banner Documentation: Click the "Banner Documentation" link on lower right side of the navigation bar in INB, or:
Open the "Run" command from your on-campus computer and go to \\cui.edu\banner\bdoc\
- Banner Workbooks can be found in the bdoc folder above, as well as in the Blackboard Shell for Faculty and Staff
- If you need access to these resources, contact IT Services by emailing ITS@cui.edu
- Atomic Learning (Search for Windows training once logged in)
- All employee How-To guides are now located in the Blackboard Employee portal.
- Contact Human Resources if you do not see the Employee Portal Course when you log into Blackboard.