David M. Hall
1350 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 11000
Innovative Public Relations Manager with ten years at Premier Advertising and heavy package-goods product-management experience. Created new products. Built and promoted major businesses. Turned around problem brands. Strong strategic thinker and team builder.
Area of Expertise
PREMIER ADVERTISING 1982-Present
- Public Relations
- New Product Development
- Sales Management
- Electronic Banking
- Branch Banking
- Market Analysis
International Institutions Group 1996-Present
Director of Public Relations
Created a multi-year business plan to restore Premier Advertising leadership in demonstrating public awareness of each product.
Responsible for support and development of all clients.
New York Retail Bank 1994-1995
- Developed and market tested a new offline-funds-transfer product.
- Upgraded and repositioned existing worldwide relations.
- Developed strategy to integrate payment, information and securities products.
Director, Special Marketing Group
Created the New York retail bank's first effective way to package and sell its diverse investment product line.
Responsible for growth and profitability of the New York Bank's $13-billion consumer portfolio.
Managed new product development, pricing and sales promotion.
Senior Area Director, Financial District 1994
- Developed, positioned and introduced the PremierBank Investment Portfolio, PremierBank's first mass-market integrated investment product. Created new portfolio selling concept to incorporate it into the branch sales process.
- Established more efficient PremierBank core-account promotion tactics.
- Developed new investment-savings products.
- Created unique research method to guide new product development.
Reorganized and redirected a large, problem-ridden branch business to restore balance and revenue growth.
Managed eight Manhattan branches with $31-million net revenue and $1.2 billion total footings. Responsible for total branch performance including sales, control, revenue and expenses.