Sharing Your Gifts
How did you use your gifts to show Christ’s love this year?
- “I tutored homeless children at the rescue mission every week.”
- “I handed out food every week to the homeless in Santa Ana.”
- “We brought people with mental disabilities to Concordia basketball games and made them part of the Concordia family.”
- “I helped out at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County.”
- “I taught English in Calcutta, India, at the Mother Teresa home.”
Ongoing Service Opportunities
- Habitat for Humanity Chapter
- "Dinner with the Neighbors" Food Distribution
- Evangelism at U.C.I.
- Tutoring at Village of Hope
Knowing that we are saved by grace through faith, we are free to respond in acts of love and service to our neighbor. Here at Concordia, students live this out in all kinds of ways - from on-campus ministries to off-campus involvements. These are just a few of the ways students have found to share their gifts with others.
Next: Serving Christ's Church
Previous: Grace Alone. Faith Alone.