A readmitted student is an applicant who has previously attended Concordia University but withdrew or transferred to another institution and now desires to re-enroll.
NOTE: All students who are applying for readmission must go through the application process and contact the Office of Admission at (949) 214-3010.
|Early Action II (Priority)
Concordia University evaluates applications on a rolling basis.
There are three ways to fill out an application:
Application Fee Note: We are waiving the $50 online application fee until December 31!
- Official College Transcript(s)
Official transcript from each institution attended, covering all collegiate-level work under-taken during your absence from Concordia. Good standing at each institution is required. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the college in a sealed envelope or hand-carried to Concordia University.
Mail it to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Concordia University Irvine
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
- Official High School Transcript
Official high school transcript (which indicates and verifies graduation) must be sent directly from the high school in a sealed envelope or hand-carried to Concordia University.
- Letter of Recommendation
All applicants must submit a Letter of Recommendation from Academic Instructor, Counselor, Pastor, or Employer.
Readmit Application FAQ
- Readmission to Concordia following disqualification:
- You must provide evidence indicating that the deficiency which led to disqualification has been removed.
- Readmission to Concordia following a leave of absence:
- You must show that the situation necessitating the leave of absence has been resolved.