California Coaches Conference
2017 California Coaches Conference- June 26th – 30th
The California Coaches Conference, hosted by Concordia University Irvine’s MCAA program, is an excellent opportunity for coaches and athletics administrators across the country to gather in Irvine, CA for a professional development based, sport-specific, hands on conference. The conference offers 10 sport specific breakout courses (listed below) that allow coaches and athletic directors the opportunity to gain even more knowledge in their desired field using a hands on approach. There are 4 keynote speakers throughout the week, who are all nationally recognized in the athletics field:
- Jerry Royster, Former MLB Manager and Player
- Todd Gongwer, Author of "Lead... For God's Sake!"
- Karen Aston, Women’s Basketball Coach at University of Texas
- Dick Bruich, Hall of Fame High School Football Coach
We invite you to join us, along with these spectacular keynote speakers, to the 2017 California Coaches Conference on the campus of Concordia University Irvine (register in the yellow textbox on the right).
- Graduate credit (4 graduate level units): $525/unit
- Non-Degree Seeking credit (4 graduate level units): $525/unit (there is no federal financial aid available for non-degree seeking students)
- Entire athletic staff: $149 (early-bird rate)
- Staff roster due by June 13, 2016 or there is a price increase to $199
- Concordia University/MCAA Alumni: Complimentary (not for academic credit)
Concordia University Irvine is able to provide housing for the conference on our main CUI campus in the dorms based on a first come first serve basis. If interested, contact Davis Garton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him at 949-214-3143.
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn is a proud partner of the California Coaches Conference. Conveniently located near the Orange County Airport and our campus. Click the link to book your discounted room ($149/night) along with complimentary parking:
Read about previous coaches conferences.
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Basketball
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Football
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Baseball
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Soccer
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Softball
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Volleyball
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Lacrosse
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Cross Country
- Advanced Theories & Strategies for Coaching Water Polo
- Speed, Strength, and Conditioning