Future Eagles, Families & Guests!
If you have already made your enrollment deposit, come join us for CU Soon!
Summer Orientation. At CU Soon! you will have the opportunity to take your
student ID & yearbook picture, meet with faculty, staff and current
students! Take a tour of the dorms, where you just might meet your future
roommate! Check out your classrooms and learn more about the resources that
will be available to you as a future student. Mark your
calendar today and get on board!
*NOTE: This event is for students who have already been accepted for the
Fall semester and have already made their enrollment deposit.
Date & Location
2015 date coming soon.
Concordia University Irvine
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
Schedule of Events
2014's schedule was as follows:
- RESOURCE FAIR
- AROUND THE WORLD WITH STUDENT AFFAIRS
- CAMPUS TOURS (Optional)
- Students, Parents & Guests: WELCOME & WORSHIP
- Incoming Freshman & Transfers: EAGLE'S MIXER
- Parents & Guests: SUPPORTING YOUR TRANSITION
- Incoming Freshmen: CLASSROOM TOUR
- Transfer Students: ACADEMIC ADVISING & DLRC
- Parents & Guests: LUNCH
- Incoming Freshmen: ACADEMIC ADVISING, INT 100 & DLRC
- Transfer Students: CLASSROOM TOUR
- Incoming Freshmen & Transfers: LUNCH
- Parents & Guests: ACADEMIC EXPECTATIONS
- Incoming Freshmen & Transfers: SAMPLE LECTURE & CLASSROOM ETIQUETTE
- Parents & Guests: ACADEMIC ADVISING & DLRC
- Parents & Guests: FINANCIAL AID/FERPA
- Resident Students: LIVING ON CAMPUS
- Commuter Students: MAKING CUI YOUR SECOND HOME
- Parents & Guests: PARENT SOCIAL
- Students, Parents, & Guests: CLOSING
All those who register for CU Soon! and wish to meet with a Financial
Aid counselor or the Bursar's office with specific questions regarding
financial matters, please call (949) 214-3494. A representative will
contact you to schedule a 15-minute appointment. All appointments will
be scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
For all other questions regarding CU Soon! Summer Orientation, contact
the Admissions Events Team at (949) 214-3011 or (949) 214-3026 or by email at