Board of Certification Requirements
In order to sit for the BOC Certification Exam, students of the Athletic Training Program must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the general education and Athletic Training curriculum to be eligible for a Bachelor's of Science degree.
- Complete the clinical experience under the direct supervision of a preceptor.
- Complete the capstone project.
- Provide proof of certification in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation professional rescuer, or equivalent.
- Approval signatures from the Athletic Training program director.
Board of Certification Exam Pass Rates
||First Time Pass Rate
||Overall Pass Rate