- Acquire the ability to articulate a sustained argument using standard English genres and conventions.
- Acquire the ability to use and incorporate a variety of research tools and methods.
Understanding of Cultural Diversity
- Demonstrate familiarity with major religions, philosophies, and artistic movements of a variety of world cultures.
Understanding of Cultural Unity
- Formulate connections among the cultures of the world.
Understanding of Cultural Development in the Western World
- Recognize the hallmarks of the major eras of Western civilization.
- Formulate connections among the disciplines associated with the Humanities and Fine Arts.