Summer Online Course FAQ
- Traditional Undergraduate students will need to contact the Registrar’s Office for a “time ticket” and then will register on their priority day during their registration week beginning on April 6th through MY RECORDS.
- ADP students can begin registering for summer courses online beginning on April 7th through MY RECORDS.
- Guest students can begin registering for summer courses online beginning on April 14th by filling out the form at www.cui.edu/online.
The deadline for online registration will be Monday, May 19th. After May 19th, students will be required to add via a form through the Registrar’s Office. No registration forms will be accepted after Friday, May 30th.
The last day to drop a course with a full refund is May 30th. After that date, tuition will be prorated. The last day to withdraw from summer courses with a “W” is July 18th.
No, you can only receive financial aid if you are a degree-seeking student here at Concordia University and taking more than 6 units of credit.
- Once you register for classes, the Registrar’s Office will email you a confirmation letter.
- You will need to purchase your books. You can find a list of books through Founders bookstore at www.neebo.com/cui#.
- You will receive an introductory email before your first class from your professor.
Yes, you can register for a maximum of 18 units.
- ADP/UG students can contact their academic advisor or the registrar’s office with any questions they have about our online courses.
- Guest students should contact Anthony Cosenza with any questions they have regarding the summer online program.