RN to BSN
Ready for your next step? Concordia University Irvine's RN to BSN program provides the perfect opportunity for nurses who currently hold an ADN to take their degree to the next level: a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Flexibility. You have the flexibility to choose which modality best meets your learning needs, lifestyle & goals: online or a blend of online and on-campus courses. The program can be completed in as little as twelve months full-time, or approximately two years part-time.
- Strong educational foundation. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible for Public Health Certification. Challenging curriculum and appropriate clinical exposure throughout the RN to BSN program lays the foundation for you to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree.
- Dual enrollment. Concordia's RN to BSN Dual Enrollment program is also offered in a blended format in which you will meet on campus one day per week for seven weeks with supplemental online content. As a Dual Enrollment student, you are able to enroll in a fully online course during your final semester of ADN study.
- Personal attention. Concordia offers small class sizes where you will be able to interact with professors and other classmates on a deeper level. You will engage in a high quality, challenging curriculum that promotes critical thinking, clinical reasoning, and leadership skills in a supportive and caring Christian environment.
- Respected reputation and accreditation. Concordia's acclaimed nursing program has graduates at hospitals throughout the region and nation. Concordia University Irvine is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Value. Concordia's RN to BSN program allows you to pay for each course by unit rather than a fixed enrollment cost. Total tuition cost per semester is dependent upon the number of units in which you are enrolled.
Nursing at Concordia
Concordia University's Nursing Program is a contemporary, comprehensive program that has been uniquely designed for you to learn the necessary knowledge and advanced skills to provide excellence in caring, compassionate, and competent nursing care.
Caring. The Nursing Program is guided by the mission of Concordia University as a Christian institution. The curriculum is designed around Dr. Jean Watson's philosophy of caring in nursing. Working closely with faculty role models, you will learn to see nursing as both a philosophical and scientific approach to caring for all those who seek health care, disease prevention and management, health promotion, and health education.
Compassionate. As a student in our Nursing Program, you will gain a broader perspective on your profession. Throughout your courses and interaction with faculty, you will be prepared to provide culturally-sensitive nursing care to a growing ethnically diverse population. You will become an advocate for your patients.
Competent. Our program will not only provide you with a strong scientific knowledge base, but you will have the opportunity to develop and refine your clinical skills and professional strategies. Our graduates are prepared to be accountable in nursing practice, resource management, and quality improvement by demonstrating skills in leadership, critical thinking, and implementing the delivery of nursing care in a variety of settings.
For more information about the RN to BSN program at Concordia University Irvine, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our Admissions Counselor, Melissa Hinrichs at (949) 214-3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSAC – AB 2086 requires students to be able to view the institution's licenses examination passage rates: Board of Registered Nursing.