- Domestic Graduate Students: Online Application or Paper Application ($50 fee)
International Graduate Students: Paper Application ($150 fee)
Additional forms for International Applicants (non-U.S. citizen/national): Affidavit of Financial Support, Certificate of Bank Balance
- Official College Transcript(s)
International transcripts must be evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation or Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Professional resume, showing past academic and work background
- Statement of Intent (PDF)
- Two References (PDF)
- Clear, unobscured digital color copy of undergraduate college/university diploma
- Clear, unobscured digital color copy of valid U.S. passport
- Passport photo
How to submit your Application
and the supporting materials:
- To start and submit your application online and pay the application
fee, please visit www.cui.edu/ApplyOnline or download the paper application
forms here for domestic applicants (U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident)
(International applicant must use the paper application form.)
- All application items, except for your passport pictures and your official
transcripts, can be scanned/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or/and
email@example.com. Faxed copies can be sent to
For your passport copy and your diploma, you could take pictures of both
documents and email over as JPEG files.
- To pay your application fee with check, please make check payable to:
Concordia University, Irvine and put your full name in the check memo.
- Your passport picture and your official transcripts (which need to arrive
in your Registrar’s sealed envelope) mailed to:
Concordia University, Irvine
Attn: Graduate Admissions
1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612
- If e-transcripts are available with your Registrar, please set firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as the email recipient of your official transcripts.
If you could not access the Statement
and Reference form,
you can send over your References and your Statement of Intent in Word file.
- You will receive an interview schedule (on Skype/in-person) when your application is complete.
- Bachelor's degree before your designated cohort start date
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Desire to teach and work with young people in new cultural settings
- Prepared to learn, serve, and lead
- Cultural sensitivity, responsibility, diligence, resilience, independence, and ethical character
Application for cohort 2014 starting in June has been closed. Application for cohort 2015 starting in June, 2015 is currently open. To start your application for cohort 2015, please visit www.cui.edu/ApplyOnline and select "Summer, 2015" to proceed.
To request additional information on MAIS, please visit www.cui.edu/MAISRequestInfo. Thank you for your interest in the MAIS program at Concordia University!