Access Your Award
Financial Aid Award (MYRECORDS)
An Email will be sent to your Eagles email once your Financial Aid Award letter is ready to view.
Accessing Banner Web:
- Click here to go to MYRECORDS.
- Login: Log in using your Student ID number and your MYRECORDS Login PIN. New students: your temporary PIN is your birthday MMDDYY. You will be prompted to change your PIN and enter a security question and answer. Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters and may contain both letters and numbers. The login sequence is case sensitive.
- Forgot PIN? If you don't remember your Login PIN click this button and answer the security question to log in. When using the "Forgot PIN" button, MYRECORDS will ask you to reset your Login PIN.
- No Login PIN or Security Question: If your account has been disabled, you will need to contact the Registrar's Office at (949) 214-3079.
Accessing Your Award:
- The financial aid menu will allow you to review the status of your financial aid and check the status of missing document requirement and review loans.
- Click on My Financial Aid: The below instructions will allow you to review any unsatisfied student requirements for the aid year, your COA, and your awarded financial aid.
- My Overall Status of Financial Aid: To view your financial aid award, select the aid year and submit.
- To view your unsatisfied student requirements (missing document(s), click the highlighted link student requirements. If it is not highlighted you do not have unsatisfied document(s).
- To view your estimated cost of attendance; click the highlighted link 'cost of attendance'.
- To view your financial aid award; click the highlighted link 'awarded'; then click on the tab Accept Award Offer.
- My Student Bill: Review financial aid holds and review your student bill information by term.
If you are locked out of the system, please contact the Registrar's Office at (949) 214-3079.