Health Education and Promotion
Student Health 101 is Concordia University Irvine's free online magazine, which provides you with articles, videos and resources for keeping yourself healthy.
Check out the latest Student Health 101 issue online.
Current and Past Issues
Peer Health Educators empower and support students to lead a holistic lifestyle by:
- Informing students about health and safety
- Increasing awareness of high risk behaviors
- Providing resources and guidance towards a balanced college life
Exciting campus-wide events and awareness campaigns students can help with as a PHE:
- RADD Designated Driver Reward Program
- Nutrition/Healthy Eating
- Safe Spring Break
- Suicide Prevention
- Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention
- Student Health 101 Online Magazine
Meet our Peer Health Educators
Interested in becoming a Peer Health Educator?
Download an application here and submit to the Wellness Center by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 11, 2013.
Michelle Laabs, MSN, FNP-C
Director of Health Services