The Office of Academic Advising
Student success is the achievement of student learning outcomes within the framework of the University's mission; emphasizing learning, satisfaction, persistence, and graduation.
Registration for Spring 2015 has begun. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagle’s Email by the end of September. The Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. Follow the steps below to register for Spring 2015 courses.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
Please Note: Some transfer students may be...
- Sophomores and Transfers! You are invited to complete advising for registration through email. Watch your Eagles email for instructions. Email advising ends November 4th. Schedules received after November 4th may not receive a reply until after registration begins.
- Click here to make your appointment
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Sunday, November 9th @ 10:00 pm
- Juniors: Monday, November 10th @ 10:00 pm
- Sophomores: Tuesday, November 11th @10:00 pm
- Freshmen: Wednesday, November 12 @10:00 pm
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Ivana Mladenovic – Academic Advisor (freshmen)
Hilary Falk – Academic Advisor (sophomores)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588