Fostering emerging talent.
Many of our MBA students know at the outset that they have what it takes to become successful business leaders or entrepreneurs. They're just not sure how to harness
it. What they need is direction from someone who's been there, to help develop and bring their gifts to fruition. That's where we come in. At Concordia, our MBA
Program has a history of fostering such emerging talent, regardless
of age or occupation.
Our instructors help you explore and refine your talents. Whether you want to advance in an established organization or start your own, you'll learn how to make
it happen. Our customizable program allows students to realize their potential by concentrating on the practical side of business, without ignoring management theory.
Concordia MBA professors teach from experience. In fact, when they're not in the classroom, many are running successful businesses of their own. Students learn
from instructors who want to share their insights by mentoring the next class of emerging business talent.
We're here to help prepare and equip you for your career path, wherever it leads. Enroll today in the Concordia University Irvine MBA program.
The Concordia MBA Program
- Business Practice-Focused, Not Management-Focused. There are plenty of MBA programs in California that specialize in management theory and practice.
Our MBA program focuses on the business practices necessary to build a business or a business unit.
- Faculty of Professionals. Our students learn how business is done by the people actually doing it.
- Highly-Personalized and Highly-Customizable. After five core
courses that all of our students take, each student chooses from a wide variety of
elective courses to design their own program or a track that is focused on a specific business practice, such as Sales and Marketing or Green Business and
- Professional Calling. As a Lutheran Christian university, we understand God’s gifting of individuals to fulfill their professional calling.
Our MBA courses are taught by Christian faculty and business professionals who desire to help students develop their gifts.
- Convenient. Through evening courses, you can complete the 40 unit program in 24 months while you work. And because we do not require the GMAT,
you can get started in the program sooner.
- Affordable. The Concordia MBA is $790 per unit or $31,600 for the 40-unit program. This is a fraction of the cost of other campus-based and private
MBA programs—and Concordia has no GMAT requirement, which saves you both time and money. Our focus on business practice and our faculty of business professionals
help us offer a very competitive tuition rate—and we don’t believe that the GMAT is the best predictor of emerging business professionals.
- Strategic and Beautiful Location. We offer our MBA program on our beautiful campus located in Irvine and close to the 405. You’ll take your
courses on our university campus, not in an office building.
If the Concordia MBA Program at our California campus interests you, please request information, schedule a visit, or contact our MBA admissions representative, Aubrey Stelzner,
by phone (949-214-3611) or by email. Alternatively, you may be interested in one of
our other business program options.