- Domestic Graduate Students: Online Application or Paper Application ($50 fee)
International Graduate Students: Paper Application ($150 fee)
Additional forms for International Applicants (non-U.S. citizen/national): Affidavit of Financial Support, Certificate of Bank Balance
- Official College Transcript(s)
International transcripts must be evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation or Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Professional Resume, showing past academic and work background
- Statement of Intent (PDF)
- Two References (PDF)
- Clear, unobscured digital color copy of undergraduate college/university diploma
- Clear, unobscured digital color copy of valid US Passport
- Passport Photo
How to submit your Application Materials after you send in your application:
- All application items, except for your passport pictures and your official transcripts, can be scanned/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or/and email@example.com. Faxed copies can be sent to 949-214-3376.
- Your passport picture and your official transcripts (which need to arrive in your Registrar’s sealed envelope) mailed to:
Attn: MAIS Admissions
Concordia University, Irvine
1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612
- If e-transcripts are available with your Registrar, please set firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as the email recipient of your official transcripts.
- If you could not access the Statement and Reference forms listed above, you can send over your References and your Statement of Intent in a Word file.
- You will receive an interview schedule (on Skype/in-person) when your application is complete.
- Bachelor's degree before your designated cohort start date
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Desire to teach and work with young people in new cultural settings
- Prepared to learn, serve, and lead
- Cultural sensitivity, responsibility, diligence, resilience, independence, and ethical character
In order to apply for the 2014 Cohort, please select "Summer, 2014" on your online application to ensure that your application is filed for the next cohort.
- The early application deadline for the 2014 Cohort is December 1st, 2013. The regular application deadline is March 1st, 2014.
To request additional information on MAIS, please visit www.cui.edu/MAISRequestInfo
. Thank you for your interest in the MAIS program at Concordia University!