Register for Courses
If you have issues or questions about class registration please contact your advisor Yi Schuler (Fu Yi) via email at [email protected] or by phone at (949) 214-3376.
To change your registration online through Banner Web you will need your Student ID and a personal identification number (PIN). Banner Web contains sensitive academic data specific to your record. It is important that you do not share your PIN with others. If you do so, Concordia University is not responsible for the unauthorized release of academic data. Protect and keep your ID and PIN confidential.
- Go to Banner Web
- Enter your ID and PIN
- If you're a new student, you will be forced to immediately change your temporary PIN which is either your birthday (MMDDYY) or the last six digits of your student ID#.
- Enter a new PIN twice. The PIN must be exactly 6 characters and may contain both letters and numbers.
- Note: The Login sequence is case sensitive, both the “E” in your ID and in your password if using letters.
- New Students must enter a Security Question and provide the correct answer.
- Should you forget your PIN, click the “Forgot PIN” button. You will be asked the question you provided. If you answer the question correctly, the system will allow you to create a new PIN.
- Choose a question and answer that cannot be easily guessed by others to prevent them from changing your PIN.
- New Students must accept the “Terms of Usage”.
- Read the Terms of Usage and click on “Continue” if you agree.
- If you do not agree, you will not be allowed to use the system.
- You are now logged in to Banner Web. Please take time to review the menu selections to see what services are available to you.
- To register for classes, go to Student Services, Registration then Add or Drop Classes.
- To view your class schedule go to Student Services, Registration then Student Detail Schedule.
If you have any Banner Web questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].