- Domestic Students: Apply Online ($50 fee) or Download Application [PDF]
International Students: Download Application ($125 fee)
- One (1) official transcript from an accredited college or university that shows your confirmed bachelor's degree. Official college transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope.
Domestic transcripts can be mailed to:
Concordia University Irvine
Attention: Erika Arriaran
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, California 92612-3203
International transcripts must be evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation.
- A total of 8 equivalent graduate units will be considered for transfer.
- Please send official transcripts and course descriptions to MCAA Admissions.
- The Dean of the MCAA program will decide if a course may be transferred.
If your cumulative GPA in your undergraduate work is below a 2.75, you must write a petition letter to the Admissions Committee. This letter should explain why your GPA was below a 2.75, what you have done since graduating that has prepared you for graduate school, what you are doing now and hope to do in the future, and why you chose the Concordia MCAA program. Your petition letter should be 2-3 pages in length, must have a handwritten signature, and should be emailed or faxed to Chris Lewis or Jon O’Neill. Students accepted with a petition letter will be fully accepted to the program.
If you plan on applying for Financial Aid please use the links to the left for more information.
If you need assistance with the admissions process, please contact the following:
Chris Lewis: 949-214-3025 or Christopher.Lewis@cui.edu (Chris handles all students in Texas, up and east).
Jon O’Neill: 949-214-3577 or Jon.ONeill@cui.edu (Jon handles all students west of Texas and up).