Seeing new places is equally important as any other aspect of the Around-the-World Semester®. When you're able to sit down in a courtyard that you just read about in your textbook, learning becomes richer. Not only does travel enhance your academic studies, it also allows for deep connections with people from other cultures as well as the Rounders traveling with you.
ATW III Trip Itinerary
- August - Brazil and Paraguay
- September - South Africa and Turkey
- October - Romania and Nepal
- November - India and Thailand
- December - Cambodia and Korea