Business Plan Competition Championship
Friday, July 18, 2014
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. Event registration
5:00 p.m. Business Plan Competition
6:00-7:30 p.m. Reception with the winners & judges, Wahoos Fish Taco and beer/wine.
Join us to see which of the final three teen teams wins the $1,000 first place prize for best business plan from the Teen Entrepreneur Academy (TEA).
Business Plan Competition Judges:
- Arthur Carter, Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank
- Moctesuma Esparza, Emmy-award winning Producer and CEO, Maya
Cinemas North America, Inc.
- Jeff Hoffman, Founding Member, Priceline.com; Partner & CoFounder, ColorJar
- Kerri Kasem, Business Owner, TV/Radio Host, Founder, Kasem Cares
- Chalene Johnson, Founder, SMART Success Academy and New York
Times bestselling author
- Phil Liberatore, CPA, The IRS Problem Solver
- Rosario Marin, 41st Treasurer of the United States, and former
California Secretary of the State and Consumer Services Agency
- Noel Massie, President, UPS, Southern California and Chair, Los
Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Anand Nallathambi, President & Chief Executive Officer,
- Frank Singer, Founding member, Tech Coast Angels
Special Guest speaker: Chef Michael Antonorsi, Founder, Chuao Chocolatier
Where: Concordia University Irvine, 1530 Concordia West, Grimm Hall South, DeNault Auditorium, Irvine, CA 92612. www.cui.edu
Tickets: $20 per person/$35 per couple includes event, buffet, and wine reception afterwards.
No cost for TEA donors, sponsors, coaches, mentors, volunteers, press and bloggers.
Event proceeds benefit the Teen Entrepreneur Academy scholarship fund.
RSVP by Tuesday, July 15.
Questions: Stephen.email@example.com or (949)214-3198