Meet Drew Wolf: Your Academic Advisor
As your academic advisor, I am here to answer any questions you may have regarding the ADP curriculum or customizing your emphasis within the program. I am dedicated to your academic success and am here to support you. I have been an academic advisor for over five years now and I enjoy assisting students in their educational journey, so let me know if you have questions.
It is the student's responsibility to add and drop classes, so sign up for your classes BEFORE the semester begins. You can do this independently online through your MyRecords account or by the Form on the Registrar's page. The schedule is on the Registrar's page. I highly encourage you to sign up for all sessions before the semester begins. With the busy lives we know you all have, if you sign up for the entire semester before the online registration closes, you won't have to complete the hard copy form requirements. If you wait until after registration online is closed, then you will be required to schedule with a hard copy form and must get several signatures.
- If you need a PIN or time ticket, contact the Registrar's office.
- If you have a HOLD, contact the Bursar's office.
- COHORT Letter is listed next to the classes on the schedule. Sign up for the correct cohort courses.
How to Clear Your HOLD(s) Prior to Clearance Dates & Times:
1. You must check "MY RECORDS" for HOLD(s) from, Bursar's Office, Financial Aid, and the Health Office. ("Holds" can be placed in "MY RECORDS" at any time).
2. You can clear your hold(s) by contacting the specific department, Bursar's Office (x3072), Financial Aid (x3066), or the Health Office (x3102).
Class Add/Drop form
Blackboard and Email
Blackboard and MyRecords (Banner Web) info