Applying Psychology in the Workplace to Enhance Employee Performance
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology is an applied psychology degree integrating scientific study from both the behavioral sciences and business.
The program provides students the exposure, experience, and expertise that give them a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
In a convenient two-year format, classes meet one night a week for eight weeks, with one to two hours a week online. There are also three Saturday seminars per year and periodic contact with the student's integration project adviser.
This program is appropriate for anyone wanting to:
- Help employers deal with employees fairly.
- Help make jobs more interesting and satisfying.
- Help workers be more productive*.
The Organizational Psychology program is designed to:
- Impact the student's work immediately, allowing them to apply material learned in class one night to their workplace the very next morning.
- Increase the student's employability, preparing them for Org Psych related positions requiring a Bachelor's degree.
- Prepare the students for graduate work, particularly for Master's programs in Psychology or Business.
People wanting to work in Management, Human Resources, or Training and Development may be particularly interested in Organizational Psychology. To explore how this program can impact your career, contact the Academic Director, Dr. Chip Espinoza, at [email protected] or (949) 214-3481.
*Society for Organizational Psychology (SOP)