- Online Application or download the Domestic Adult Degree Program Paper Application.
- Official transcripts sent from all colleges and universities attended.
- Statement of Intent.
- Official high school transcript(s) (proof of graduation).
Option 1: Associates Degree, IGETC, CSU certification, and/or 60 units of transferable credits.
Option 2: You have 30 transferable credits or more and are able to take general education classes concurrently with your major.
Option 3: If you have less than 30 units you are eligible for candidate status and can begin taking online GE courses. Once 30 credits total are obtained, you can begin taking courses concurrently.
Fall 2013 Term begins August 24th.
Submit application for the Spring 2014 Term by Saturday, December 7, 2013 and receive the following:
- Application fee waiver.
- A notice of acceptance within 24 hours.
- A guaranteed seat for the upcoming term.
Please feel free to contact our Adult Degree Programs (ADP) Admissions office with any questions or concerns at any time.