Register for Courses
Current Class Schedule
To view the current classes offered, please visit The Office of the Registrar.
Using Banner Web is the easiest and most convenient way to register for your courses, check your current schedule, check your grades, find out room assignments, etc.
Link to Banner Web login: www.cui.edu/mycui
- Login: Log in using your Student ID number (this is the “E12345678” number) and your Banner Login
- PIN: Your first time login PIN is your birth date in “MMDDYY” format.
- Forgot PIN: After you login in for the first time you will be asked to reset your PIN to a new six digit number and also set up a question that will be used if you forget your PIN. When using the “Forgot PIN” button, Banner Web will ask you to reset your Login PIN.
- No Login PIN or Security Question: If you have never received a Login PIN or your account has been disabled, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Course Registration can be found under "Student Services" > "Registration"
- When adding or dropping classes be sure to select the correct term and enter the CRN numbers provided by your advisor. Remember to click submit after each change!
Student Services Menu:
- Registration: From the main menu navigate to the Registration Menu to check your registration status, register online and view your class schedule.
- Registration Status: Click here to check your registration and clearance (HOLDS) status.
- Add or Drop Classes: Click here to enter your Summer or Fall Courses. Select the correct term then enter the CRN numbers provided by your advisor. Remember to click submit after each change!
- Week at a Glance or Student Detail Schedule: Click here to check your class schedule for accuracy.
Other Banner Web Services:
- Student Records: View your holds and display your grades & transcripts.
- Student Information: To find your advisor.
- Registration History or Final Grades: View your grades online.
- Academic Transcript: Print your unofficial transcripts from your own computer. No fee for this service!
- Degree Audit or Evaluation: Run a degree audit for your graduation status.
If you are locked out of the system, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 1-949-854-8002 ext. 1250.