: Los Angeles-based entrepreneur and global venture capitalist Dave Berkus, www.berkus.com
. Founder, Berkus Technology Ventures, LLC, and author of Basic Berkonomics
and Advanced Berkonomics
Business Breakfast speaker Dave Berkus will provide insights benefiting entrepreneurs,managers and investors from his new book, Basic Berkonomics
. Hear actionable tips from a global expert on how to be more successful at all stages of your business, from emerging professionals to seasoned veterans.
Open to the Public: Breakfast- $15. Register: www.cui.edu/businessbreakfasts
When: Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Where: Concordia University Irvine, Grimm Hall, 3rd Floor Conference Center,
1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612 www.cui.edu
More About Dave Berkus:
- Chair Emeritus - TechCoast Angels
- Director of the Year - Early Stage Company
- Technology Leader of the Year 2011-Los Angeles County
- Business Person of the Year 2010
- Inc. 500 List - America's Fastest Growing Companies
- 86 investments in early stage companies - 97% Internal Rate of Return on Investments
An entrepreneur for over 50 years, Dave Berkus has formed and managed over 85 successful businesses and is a respected technology industry leader. Dave has worked with Fortune 500 companies down to start-ups, adding tremendous economic value and fostering emerging talent. Learn more at Berkus.com.
For more information and/or interview requests, contact Stephen Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-272-7865.